- Join us
The most effective way to promote your counselling or psychotherapy businessRegister online now
Register with Counselling Directory today to benefit from...
- Being featured on one of the leading counselling and psychotherapy support websites in the UK - with an average of 486,000 visitors each month.
- A strong web presence in the search engines - our website performs highly in all the major search engines, including Google, to ensure your service is presented to as many potential clients as possible. We rank highly for the most popular search terms, such as "counsellors", "counselling", "find a counsellor", and many, many more.
- Great coverage in your area for the keywords that your potential customers are using to search in their local area e.g. "counsellor hampshire", "counsellor swansea", "counsellor birmingham", "counselling SW2" to name just a few.
- Our powerful radius search facility ensures your profile is listed in all of your neighbouring towns and postcodes, to get you in front of as many potential clients as possible.
- The creation of an instant and dedicated web presence for your counselling or psychotherapy service - if you don't have your own website this gives you immediate access to the online audience with a full member profile, including photograph and contact details.
- Being listed alongside only approved qualified/registered members on Counselling Directory to show the high standards you adhere to. View our Counselling Directory Policy »
For only £19.50 per month (or just £195 for the year), you get:
Your own dedicated web page on which you can promote your service, including:
- a list of what services you offer
- a photograph
- a link to your website (if you have one)
- email contact link
- two different addresses, with a map if you want one
- a verified seal of approval of our Counselling Directory Policy
- verified list of your Professional Body memberships
- any articles you publish on the website
- any events you wish to promote
Access to our easy to use, Members' Only area of the website, where you can:
- update your profile at any time
- view statistics on how many people have visited your profile each month
- view performance tips to help you get the most from your membership
- publish an article
- advertise an event
- network with other members using our notice board
FREE SUPPORT from our dedicated Membership Services Team who are passionate about making your member profile work for you. They're here to help you get the most from your membership.
AND... OUR SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
If you are not 100% satisfied with our service, your profile can be cancelled at any time with just 30 days notice. No strings or complicated terms and conditions!
It's simple to join Counselling Directory
Call us on 0333 3447 990 * and we will complete the registration form with you over the telephone
Or drop us an email to request a printable Registration Form to be sent to you
We look forward to welcoming you to Counselling Directory - helping you effectively promote your counselling or psychotherapy service.
Need more information?
Simply get in touch with our Membership Services Team, who will be happy to answer any queries:
Tel: 0333 3447 990 *
between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday
Or write to us
I have found the Counselling Directory to be an excellent service and one... that produces results.
I want to thank you for the service you have provided for me and continue... to provide for counsellors. It is first class. I have had a steady stream of client referrals from being on your listing.
I would like to say how pleased I have been with your service which has... always been professional efficient with very helpful staff and would wholeheartedly recommend your service to all.
Your website has been the best investment for advertising my counselling... service. The profile is clear for the potential client and the web site as a whole is user friendly.
I have had two new clients from your site, so working well, thank you!
I would like to put on record that you have been the very best means of... getting referrals and the site is run really well. I wish you all the best in your invaluable work for counsellors.